New to eCommerce - Reliable dropshippers needed

kyle1
Hello. Im wondering if someone can be kind enough to tell me who some good dropshippers are on this site. Im a little irritated that just about every single dropshipper I click on has little or no reviews. I really expected a lot more from this site. As of now Im thinking it may have been a waste of money. Does anyone have some free advise to give to a newbie? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Kyle,

Sorry but our supplier reviews are given voluntarily by our members, thus not all have recent or any reviews at all. Please note that we cannot force our members to add a review for every supplier they contact or do business with, again this is done voluntarily. Although there may be no reviews, all our suppliers have been verified and pre-screened to ensure that all our members have a safe buying experience.

As for other member giving out their dropshippers or supplier, I wouldn't count on that either as many spend a lot of time researching and doing their due diligence before actually finding the right ones.

But I've got a few that offers free shipping :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on. Welcome to SaleHoo!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
devilwear-ltd
Hi Kyle,

Happy to chat to you about your needs :)

We offer Clothing & Accessories dropshipping worldwide. Check us out at Link hidden: Login to view and chose form our packages.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.