New to SaleHoo! Can anyone help me?

walks_world
I am new to SaleHoo but have some experience when it comes to selling on auction sites, mainly eBay. Can anyone recommend a supplier who might be a good place to start out? If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

P.Walker
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Walks_World,

Welcome! Any particular product/s you are interested in? It would be much easier to do a search if we had specific information we can work with. Also, what type of supplier do you prefer?

Talk to you soon :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
walks_world
Hi Walks_World,

Welcome! Any particular product/s you are interested in? It would be much easier to do a search if we had specific information we can work with. Also, what type of supplier do you prefer?

Talk to you soon :)

Thanks for your response it's much appreciated. Yes I am interested in selling most products but specifically clothing, accessories, audio, video and anything you might recommend. I am from the UK and I am very serious about my online/eBay business. I will be building my website in the near future but for now I am solely selling on eBay. I noticed whilst searching SaleHoo that there are a number of other auction sites and just wondered which you think would be worth my while? Thanks again for your help!!

Regards.

P.Walker
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi again Walks_World,

Here are a number of suppliers that many have what you need. Should you have other supplier/product specifications please let us know.

- Clothing and accessories suppliers - All these suppliers are based in the UK and some of them offer dropshipping services.

Link hidden: Login to view

- Audio, video and other electronic gadgets

Link hidden: Login to view - They may not have the products you mentioned you're interested in but they have a lot of interesting things.

Yes, there are now a number of promising eBay alternatives like Bonanza, Addoway and Artfire for which Alice just did a review of - Link hidden: Login to view).

I also replied to a post a few days ago about other auction sites in the UK which is similar to eBay, you might want to have a read - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :) Should you need anything else, you know where to find us!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
walks_world
Hi richellemonfort.

Thanks a lot for your help I have checked out your recommendations and alot of them were very helpful to me so again I thank you. I'm really happy with SaleHoo and I am feeling confident that my time with SaleHoo will be a success.

Regards.

P.Walker
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome Walks_World :)

Really glad you found the links helpful and even happier to know about how you feel with regards to your SaleHoo membership :)

By the way, kindly add your reviews in the supplier's profile page for those you will contact or buy from - Thanks!

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.