Pet food drop shipper needed

impozone
Hi there,

I just started a new online pet store. Now that my website is ready, I am looking for drop shipper that can provide foods for dogs and cats.

I have gone through pet drop shipper in SaleHoo and only found one that is not a wholesaler and sales few dog and cat food (futurePet).

Where can I find a larger drop shipper with more variety for pet?

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi impozone,

I'd like to clarify your statement:
I have gone through pet drop shipper in SaleHoo and only found one that is not a wholesaler and sales few dog and cat food (futurePet).
- They are a wholesaler as stated on their site, Link hidden: Login to view

Also here are additional suppliers for dog/cat food/treats:

Link hidden: Login to view - Key in dog food or cat food, to view the list of products available.
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on by adding a review on the supplier's profile page.

Cheers!

P.S. It would be really nice if you could add a photo to you profile :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
impozone
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for reply. I checked all the links you suggested below. However, none of them are Dropshippers!

I know bunch of Wholesalers, but due to being new to business, I don't want to invest on products that I don't know if they'll sell.

Do you know any Pet Dropshipper that I can contact?

Thanks,
ImpoZone

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi impozone,

If you haven't yet, you may try Link hidden: Login to view Click on the products link and you will see a long list of pet food products available.

I also recommend keeping in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter for daily wholesale and eBay selling tips:

Cheers! ;)

Irene
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for reply. I checked all the links you suggested below. However, none of them are Dropshippers!

I know bunch of Wholesalers, but due to being new to business, I don't want to invest on products that I don't know if they'll sell.

Do you know any Pet Dropshipper that I can contact?

Thanks,
ImpoZone

Hi ImpoZone,

I'm sorry about that, but two of the suppliers mentioned in the list I originally posted do offer dropshipping as stated in the following links:

Link hidden: Login to view - Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view - Link hidden: Login to view

Here's a newly added supplier that also offers dropshipping for dog/cat food, please check them out:

We look forward to your reviews! So do add yours on the supplier's profile page :)

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
satya
You can also try -

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.