Problems with dropshipping. Help!

coco60bean
I am a new member and I recently started up my Ebay store. I found a wholesaler for electronics as a link on a listing from your website. This website has great prices and is apparently run from the Netherlands (Link hidden: Login to view). I emailed them and they emailed me back answering my questions about ordering. They don't have an actual dropshipping program, but the said that I could order from them and they would ship to anyone I wanted. They have a minimum order of 400.00.

So, I opened an account with them which didn't cost anything and listed some of their items on Ebay and in my Ebay store. My sales went crazy and I had bids on almost everything I listed. Then I began to get questions about the products and the answers were not on the website, so I emailed them agin to find out the answers. I have been emailing them for several days with no answer. I started to worry about the company being legitimate so I decided to remove my listings from Ebay even though they had bids in order to protect myself in case this company was not legit. Except, I had 4 sales by Buy It Now that I could not remove because they were already sold - 3 paid for into my PayPal account.

Meanwhile I checked my PayPal account and found out that they limited access to my account because I had a sudden increase in sales because I haven't sold anything in several months before this week. When I contacted them by phone, the woman I spoke with told me that I had to FAX them proof of shipping of the items I had sold. Well, I don't have the items because I was having them shipped directly from the supplier and now I have no access to the money paid for these items because PayPal locked me out.
The woman at PayPal told me that I have to have the items in my possession before I sell them!! I told her that I do dropshipping and she said that PayPal does not recommend dropshipping!! She told me I would have to refund the money to my customers who purchased from me in order to restore access to my account.

Am I crazy or is this ridiculous!! What can I do? If I refund these people they will probably leave me bad feedback because they didn't get their items. Is there any other way to do dropshipping? If I was to start a business by buying wholesale, how much capital would you suggest I need to begin? I really don't want to take on the extra cost and problem of shipping. What can I do? Help!!! Colleen

Free Member
jimmy_huber
If they are saying something like that then sign up for google checkout or bidpay and tell them to screw off.
Thats absolutey obsurd. I myself have never had any big problems with paypal but many have. You might want to consider going to your bank and signing up for a merchant account. That way paypal customers can just pay you and you wont have to worry about stupid crap from paypal.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
wholesalelist101
I don't know what PayPal is up to but I had the same thing happen. I sell memberships to a website on Ebay and through my own website. PayPal recently blocked one of my transactions from my website. They said that they needed me to provide them proof of deleivery. I told them there was no actual delivery involved with this type of transaction. The website address, username, and password is all that is sent to the buyer and this is by email. It has been over a month now and they still have this payment blocked.

jennkip
Has anyone else done any business with this K-electronics.eu? I have checked them out and they seem to have great prices, but I don't know if they are legitimate and the only form of payment is western union. Can anyone vouch for these people?

bayericlowe
Has anyone else done any business with this K-electronics.eu? I have checked them out and they seem to have great prices, but I don't know if they are legitimate and the only form of payment is western union. Can anyone vouch for these people?

They are a scammer site. See the list of scam retailers.

jennkip
I am still new to this site, I don't know where the list of scam retailers is...could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

tscott
go the the 'Name Them Shame' section...its full of sites that either people have had problems with, or got scammed! Hope that helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.