Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - Are their fees reasonable?

Free Member
zirasboutique
Has anyone ever dealt with Queen Bee of Beverly Hills-European Luxury Import? This is their requirement:
Preferred Wholesale Membership*: $45 Annual Membership Fee** + Drop Ship Fee † ($279/annual or $39.99/monthly)

Is this reasonable? They sell authentic designer items which I love!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi zirasboutique,

Gaining access to authentic designer items for free is a thing of the past. If this is what you are searching for then maybe it might be worth the price.

Note that your annual membership fee of $45is credited to your first purchase (worth at least $250).

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Richelle, thanks for jumping in!

zirasboutique - Richelle is correct the standard level fee is credited towards your first order over $250.00. If you have any other questions please feel free to call our offices at (213) 985-2597.

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
No worries, Rebecca! Thanks for replying to their concern as well.

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
e-trader-4
I became a distributor for Queen Bee, listed a lot of purses on Ebay and didn't sell anything. I'm not saying anything bad about the company, just relating my experience.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome e-trader-4,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I think you might find the tips in this forum thread helpful - Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
e-trader-4, I'm sorry to hear that, but I would definitely recommend checking out the post that Richelle suggested. There are some really great tips in that thread. Best of luck!

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.