Question about electronic cigarettes

Free Member
visida
Hi,

I'm quite new to both Salehoo and dropshipping, so these questions may have been answered before!

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions/import costs on importing electronic cigarettes into the UK, please?

Also, has anyone dealt with a Chinese firm called E-cig? If so, are they reliable and honest?

Any help will be gratefully received.

Thank you,

Dave Sweet.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Dave,

As of this date there are no clear restrictions on these products' import into the UK, but they are moving towards having it banned, based on the latest reports I have seen (and no definite outcome yet) Link hidden: Login to view
Nevertheless I have also learned that most of the imports were from China, aside from the fact that there are UK based companies manufacturing e-cigarettes.

We haven't received any complaints against E-cig as of to date. We suggest that you do a test purchase to confirm if they will satisfy your requirements.

Let us know how you get on and if you need further help.

Irene
Free Member
visida
Hi Irene,

Thank you for your reply.

Interesting information about the attempts at banning e-cigarettes in various countries.

I have taken your advice about Uk manufactures and have found a promising one. I have asked them for more information and await their reply.

Kind regards,

Dave.

Free Member
visida
Hi Irene,

I have since discovered that e-cigarettes are banned by eBay, Amazon and Ebid at the moment. There are other auction sites that allow them, but for now I am giving up the idea.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Dave.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Thank you for this important update Dave. If you could also provide links to these information, that would be a great help. Take care.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.