Question about Liquidation.com review

Free Member
ppellet
I read a review report for Liquidation.com and at the botton of the page said: "Remember when dealing with Liquidation.com be sure to quote SaleHoo!"

What means this?, I can obtain a rebate if I say them that I am a Salehoo member?...

Thank for your help.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi ppellet, We do not currently have any deal with Liquidation.com as to offering our members any special deal.

Could you post a link to where this is so we can take a look and act on it please.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi ppellet,

I'm curious where you found the review as I can't seem to find it..lol :)

But anyhow, usually this does not mean you will get additional discounts. If I'm not mistaken suppliers will make this as some sort of reference as to where their customers are coming from.

Please note that SaleHoo does not receive any commissions from any of the listed suppliers.

Do post the link or the review, though :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ppellet
Hello

Thank you for your reply.

Here it is the info:
Link hidden: Login to view

* I receive this weekly supplier review in my email.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Thanks for the link ppellet :)

Yes, we email out our members weekly supplier reviews. And I think I stand by my previous post about the purpose of the line -

"Remember when dealing with Liquidation.com be sure to quote SaleHoo!"

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ppellet
ok Richelle,

I understand.

Thank you very much.

ps. Reports are very useful!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Glad you find our reviews helpful. Should you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.