QUESTION TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DO DROPSHIPPING

pea6n
I RECENTLY FOUND A SUPPLIER WHO DROP SHIPS AND THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD REVIEWS AND EVERYTHING. BUT MY ONLY CONCERN IS THAT FOR A LOT OF THE PRODUCTS THEY HAVE THEY ONLY HAVE ONE PICTURE AVAILABLE.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU GUYS WORK AROUND THIS KINDA STUFF??

Site Admin
fudjj
Well I don't personally dropship, so I will recuse myself from this conversation as you have specifically requested to hear from dropshippers in particular, only to say that my previous suggestion would be my best advice.

How about sharing some wisdom guys, how do you get around the pic problems yourselves when dropshipping or do you even try?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
tahamountasir
Go to google images advance settings and select free photos for commercial use than look for the item that you are trying to sell.save the images that you like and use them for you post.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.