Salehoos Opinion on High quality garment factories.

Free Member
mish899
Hi SaleHoo
I have made contact with High quality garment factories, Link hidden: Login to view, and have posted my question to them here and their response.

Me
13:33 May 29,2014
Hello Yongzhen Xia
I sell childrens clothing and would love to drop ship your clothing. Do you offer drop shipping on all your clothing or only the items that have a MOQ of 1 piece.
Thank you
Michelle Minkoff
CradleStarKids

yongzhen xia
20:45 May 29,2014
Inserted a smiley face picture as their response only!

Do I seek further explanation on this from them or are they a scam?
Thank you.

M. Minkoff

Site Admin
fudjj
Yeah lol, sounds like a lack of English skills. They may not of understood the question at all. I would try one more time, another smiley face and I would be looking for another supplier.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
mish899
Thank you Marc. I will try another time but change the wording of my initial email. :-)

Site Admin
fudjj
Marie wouldn't be able to assist with Dropshipping from China, but should you decide to purchase wholesale then I would suggest speaking with her about sourcing product for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.