Scooter Dropshipper Needed

Free Member
ejnar1960
I am looking for wholesalers who will sell scooter as drop shipping and will sell 1 piece at a time

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, ejnar1960,

I was able to locate a supplier that dropships scooters - Link hidden: Login to view

Here are other wholesalers for scooters -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on and if you need help with anything else please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ejnar1960
Many thanks for your help

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome ejnar1960 :)

Hope you found what you were looking for. All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
millyglet
Does Extreme Motors drop ships a single item or there is a minimum?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi millyglet,

Please visit their profile page to learn more about them - Link hidden: Login to view

Or better yet, I suggest getting in touch with them so you can inquire further. I have sent an email to sales@extrememotorsales.com will let you know once I receive their reply.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi ejnar1960 and millyglet,

I just received an email from Extreme Motor Sales and they have confirmed that they do NOT offer dropshipping :( Their SaleHoo supplier profile will be updated to reflect the new information.

I have inquired about their required minimum order quantity and will let you know once I get their reply.

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.