Shipping to Buyer with Multiple Dropshippers

amber.marie22
I am new so go easy, and hopefully I can word this in a way that makes sense. I am wanting to sell books and more, part of the more being a choice of 3 different subscriptions. So how do I go about making these fun subscription boxes, when the products needed to complete the box will be from different drop shippers? How do I go about getting all the different items together in one box for the customer? Thank you for any help and advice on the matter.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Amber and welcome to the forum,

The only possible way is to have the orders sent to a single location, repackaged as one order and then on-sent as a single order. Good in theory, but you have two very big issues to contend with. Firstly, double shipping cost of the orders and then shipping delay due to the redistribution method of doing it like this.

Both of these two things aren't very customer friendly at all unfortunately.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
amber.marie22
That's what I was afraid of. I appreciate the response, thank you!

oscarorazio
You might want to check out cratejoy.com for subscription boxes.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.