Someone with experience in Dropshipping in Brazil?

morganafelippe
My name is Morgana and I am opening an e-commerce in Brazil working with famous brand products, given the high cost of initial investment, I decided to experiment with international droshipping, but I confess that I am very afraid, of the customs duty ; and also would like to know how the Brazilian Customers see this type of sale and how they react to the high pace of delivery of the Product.
I ask that if there are Brazilians who work with dropshipping Here in Brazil for a long time with this experience, if you can enlighten me these and other questions I have, would be helpful for me.
Greetings.

Last edited by morganafelippe on 1 Oct 14 04:55:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Morgana,

Welcome to SaleHoo.

We would appreciate it if you posted your query in English.
You may use Link hidden: Login to view to help you get started.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.