Success stories from Amazon sellers needed

17 Oct 13 02:36:18 pm

I have been a victim of paypals ridiculous sudden freeze of my account and funds with no reasoning. Im an ebay powerseller with perfect status, however I lost my business at this time as I havent been able to operate my business having no payment method. I have been researching and researching and all I can find are a couple small internet channels like etsey, ecrater, webstore, etc. Im looking to find out if I can learn from you guys who have maybe gone through this and had to start over and where you went? I looked at amazon and would LOVE to use them if I can successfully dropship! Now I do have great suppliers willing to drop ship...but has anyone been successful on amazon doing dropshipping with the shipping time frame they enforce?

Also has anyone made their own website after a situation like this and were successful dropshipping.

Anyone who can give me advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Site Admin
23 Oct 13 04:13:31 am
Hello Stacia,

Sorry to hear about your PayPal issues. It is best not to circumvent it by creating secondary accounts. Have you been in touch directly with PayPal and eBay about the account freeze? You can try asking for more details and if you can still have your account re-opened after complying with their requirements.

As for selling on Amazon, I have read on the forum from other members selling your looking at selling on Amazon, however none have mentioned or shared their success stories.

You can also try visiting and they are both great sites and come highly recommended.

Talk soon!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at