If you check on Link hidden: Login to view
you will see that this site was created just last month June 4, 2011. We only add suppliers having at least 2 years and above of online existence for safety purposes. Please note also that China is not a reliable source for brand name products, especially electronics. Link hidden: Login to view
offers Apple, Samsung, Bose, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, among others which are all top brand electronics. If you do further research, you will learn that all of the problematic importation issues from China concern branded goods. China is undeniably the best source for low cost wholesale, non branded goods, and a lot of resellers successfully use them to create good profits. However, you will have to look elsewhere if you need brand name electronics.
Here are some simple things you can do to protect yourself when dealing with any supplier (especially those found outside of SaleHoo).
1. Run a whois check on the supplier's website to verify when it was created (it is safest to deal with suppliers who have been online at least a year), who owns the domain, and where the domain was registered (the country should match the contact details on the supplier's website). We recommend using Link hidden: Login to view
(replace salehoo.com with the url of the supplier).
2. Search the SaleHoo forum for the supplier's website/company name and see what other members have to say.
3. Call the supplier's telephone numbers to ensure they are genuine.
4. Purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.
5. Watch out for sellers asking you to 'safeguard' your purchase by sending your money transfer in the name of a friend or loved one, or by establishing a 'test question'. These actions will not protect you from a fraudulent seller.
6. Low prices do not necessarily mean fraud, but radically low prices should warrant a closer look. If a price seems to good to be true, it probably is. Ask the seller as many questions about the item's authenticity as you can before you go any further.
7. Always use a credit card or PayPal to purchase goods. These forms of payment are safe because they give you a comeback if something goes wrong. With these payment methods, you can usually have the transaction reversed fairly easily if necessary.
Let us know how we can be of further help. :)