Tax ID for dropshipping or EIN

shark
hey guys i've been searching and searching and posting and listening.... lol
I was searching into dropshipping, I'd like to start by doing this on ebay to get my feet wet. and came across a resgistration form at COMPUTER GALLERY reqyesting a business tax id or ein.

I live in Ontario, Canada, does anyone know which one or whether or not I need one?
And do you need a DBA and Business license to get one ?

any help would be greatly appreciated !

Free Member
zaburdestdeals
Hi Shark, laws are different in different places...in US, you can get a DBA to allow you to open a business account. You can also get a free federal business id....in most cases, if you are a sole propriety business, your tax id is your social security number. Email the vendor and ask them as you are Canadian, what do they need from you.

Hope that helps.

shark
oh man, why didnt I think of that? hahahah thanks man
I ll email them.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.