Tmart.com - Would you dropship their products?

Free Member
chyncia
Hi, I have another question in regards to tmart, are they a legit company and are there any reviews etc that I can read

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello chyncia.

Tmart.com is based in Hong Kong and offers free shipping worldwide. They have been online since 2008 and looks like a legitimate supplier. They offer safe payment methods and various means or methods for contacting them should you need to.

The reviews are mixed, but then again reviews are subjective in nature so you be the judge :) Here a couple of sites with published reviews for Tmart's service and products -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
chyncia
thanks

Free Member
maydo
Hola,
Me encuentro en España y he pedido varias veces a TMART, de momento estoy contento.

Hello,
I am in Spain and I have asked several times Tmart, for now I'm happy.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.