Tradestead.com - Are they a reliable supplier?

rafael-leticia
I wonder if that supplier is reliable, their products are good? what do have to tell me!

Free Member
pepe-mx
yeah! I was buying their products, all products was good, but the shipping is no fast when you pay, you need wait about 5 days and after they ship. But is a reliable supplier :)

(sorry, my english is not so good)

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
@Rafael: They are a trusted and approved supplier here in our directory. Remember that all our suppliers are pre-screened to ensure that our members have a safe buying experience. You can also refer to their profile page for reviews and rating given by other members - Link hidden: Login to view

@Pepe-mx: Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback! It's very helpful of you.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
rafael-leticia
yeah! I was buying their products, all products was good, but the shipping is no fast when you pay, you need wait about 5 days and after they ship. But is a reliable supplier :)

(sorry, my english is not so good)

understand more about the merchandise takes more or less time to reach the destination, some 20 days? Thanks for the trouble

rafael-leticia
@Rafael: They are a trusted and approved supplier here in our directory. Remember that all our suppliers are pre-screened to ensure that our members have a safe buying experience. You can also refer to their profile page for reviews and rating given by other members - Link hidden: Login to view

@Pepe-mx: Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback! It's very helpful of you.

Cheers :)

ok, thank you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.