Wedding Tiara - Dropshipper Needed

cathyshoh
Hello everyone,

I need a Dropshipper/Supplier of wedding tiara and wedding hair accessory. Does anyone know that information? Please respond, ASAP. Thank you.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Cathy :)

I'll get back to you soon with a list of dropshippers and other suitable suppliers.

Cheers!

P.S. Nice photo, thanks for adding one :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi again Cathy,

Here are dropshippers that will ship internationally and have wedding tiaras or head pieces -

Link hidden: Login to view

Here are wholesale suppliers that will also ship internationally -

Hope this helps you off to a good start! Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
cathyshoh
Hi Richellemonfort, thanks for your information.

Before i request for the product catalague from the dropshipper, what should i ask?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome, Cathy :)

There are tons of questions to ask actually and I do encourage you to ask your dropshipper before dividing in! Here's one particular post that has a list of really great questions one should ask their dropshipper -

And here's a guide that can also help you screen out any potential scammers especially when you find your supplier outside our directory:

Hope this helps, please feel free to let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
cathyshoh
Could you please send me somemore of the dropshipper..

Thks.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Cathy,

You might want to try checking out DH Gate for additional suppliers - Link hidden: Login to view

Also, this dropshipper as a few pieces Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.