Fall September Special

What is MKenterpise like for electronics? Good company?

Free Member
hval525
how is MKenterprise.com for electronics liek ipods and phones? Good company?

Free Member
vigilanteshop
for electronics yes. MK enterprise are very good.
Phones go to Link hidden: Login to view
Prices are good and they have many,many phones

Hope this helps

Free Member
ebestbargains
would you recommend joining their dropship program? do they provide better prices than what is shown?

turtel825
Im in the exact same position as you, they look pretty good but has anyone actually dealt with them??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Mk is a great supplier and has been supported by us for years. I recently heard a complaint on them in the forums, the first one Ive heard from a member. But I would suggest if your a US buyer to go with places like Link hidden: Login to view as they are more local to you and shipping would not be a total wallet ripper.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
ajomaa1
Link hidden: Login to view

they ship from the US too with cheap prices

Free Member
zcrazi
I have contacted them several times by email, at least 6-7 times and I even register on their site so I can browse around and checkout prices since I got no responds. AfterI register I did not get any email to confirme my account registration in order to be abale to log in to my account. I contacted them again and well I did not get anywhere there either, I emailed them again and again NO RESPONDS. I am about to leave them a nasty feedback.

Free Member
vigilanteshop
I am based in Spain and i use MK Enterprise and i sell to locals and they are very good. One of the best. I make 5000 euros a month using MK.

They deliver within 3 to 5 days once they recieve your order

Free Member
zcrazi
I cant get them to reply to me. I am so pissed. I have sent them dozens of emails last 2 weeks or so and even rigester on the site so I can look around since they dont get back to me, well I never got any emails back to confirm my rigestration, so I can log on and check things out. what a waste of time. I am going to leave them a nasty feedback.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
did you check to make sure your emails are making it through? I emailed them last night and had a reply within 5 hours.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
thizzmaster
i can get sum cellphone cheaper than myworldphone.com....check out my site, its not really for dropshipping to people, its more towards consumers, but i can adjust the prices to make it a dropshipping site...Link hidden: Login to view

iansr1
stay away from MK Enterprise!
i placed an order with them on the 12th of august for an item that was in stock. i had no email from them for over a week even with me chasing daily. then they told me the item was no longer available even though they still had the item as in stock on their website. i requested a refund straight away. Almost 4 weeks later now and i still have not received my refund. And i can tell you they dont answer emails. i have emailed them daily for the last few weeks with only a couple of replies stating it takes a while to refund. STAY AWAY.
and they dont offer a warranty on their electrical items either.

Ian

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.