Which Dropshippers Have UPC Codes?

11 Dec 09 02:41:02 am
Amazon requires that each product listing has a UPC code. After alot of searchng I found that the majority of the suppliers do not have UPC codes. Does anyone have a list or advice that I could use to find the dropshippers which have UPC codes? I have tried searching for 'upc' and found nothing. Please help. Thanks.

Site Admin
20 Apr 10 06:11:30 am
Hi michaelchapala,

Here is a drop ship supplier for a vast range of products at great wholesale prices. They have a product file containing the image, the suggested retail price, and the UPC codes (where viable) can be dowloaded for use at your store, at Ebay or Amazon. Although I haven't personally tried using UPC codes with this supplier, it may have what you're looking for.

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you get the chance to use this supplier, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page.

Kind regards,

22 Jul 15 10:15:42 pm
I need help on the list of dropshippers who have UPC Code? anyone? thank you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.