Women's designer shoes - Dropshipper needed

yaboyready
Hi all I'm trying to find a dropshipping source for womens designer shoes I looked in the directory and only found one that seem worth while I'm looking for womens pumps, sandals, wedges and flats but in a wide variety mostly everyone that Ichecked out on the site really don't have a variety as far as sexy designer shoes.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi yaboyready,

Here are dropshippers that may have what you are looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

For additional suppliers please refer to Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, please let us know how you get on.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
hpygolkyone
www.luxurymagazzino.com

.0 COST OF USING LUXURYMAGAZZINO.COM AS YOUR DROPSHIPPER:

All DSP (Dropshipping) members must have PML membership. Cost of PML membership is a one time only initiation fee of
$99.99 
fully refundable once the account has orders of $5000 or more. Please Click Here To Join Our PML Program
Once a PML membership is in place, there will be a monthly fee of $49.99 in order to run a DSP account running.

WOW! Better bring your wallet for this program! Make it a FAT wallet too!

John : )

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.