www.box-set-dvd.com anyone used them before?

sumwise
i would like to use them since there prices are low on sets. i have looked and could not find any reviews on them.

Thanks in advance

sumwise

dmdiscounts
Looking thru their details on the movies they state that they are region free which tells me they are from China. These are most likely bootleg copies which not only will get you kicked off ebay but could also have some legal ramifications. I would advise you to stay clear of them.

sumwise
ok thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi sumwise,

Might want to check out Mountainview Movies, Link hidden: Login to view - They are a trusted and verified site on SaleHoo and are a great source of DVD's too!

Look for Tiffany.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.