A Credit Check?

kerry58blue
Hi, I would like to know why a company would need to do a credit check?

I do not have the best credit (husband had open heart with no health insurance)so I do not feel comfortable having these companies looking into my past.

Every time I come up with an item that has a good sell thru rate I find a company and these are the ones that require a credit check. And there are only 2 companies on Salehoo that provide the item I am currently looking at. I will give every tax number reseller number etc. they need but REALLY a credit check?

Could someone explain that to me?

Thanks,

jm0963
In this day and age. I would be weary. ID fraud is so prevalent but that's my own neurotic thoughts. LOL!!

kerry58blue
That's kind of what I am thinking also jm. If I am going to pay you before I purchase you don't need to do a credit check, thank you!

Thanks for the post.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
The only reason a company would want to do a credit check is if you were trying to setup a credit account with them. If this is not the case I personally would not give them any information.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.