Advertised prices?

Free Member
skiyuki
Hi, I have just joined Salehoo today. Well, I would like to know if I have misunderstood or just haven't found the information, because, I saw on the advertising page says ipod is 295$. I went to the clickable link, on that site it shows me $399 for the ipod...
Can someone help me out? I joined Salehoo because I find those prices really good deal. However, I can't seem to find it on the directory.
Thank you very much =)

Free Member
amy-salehoo
You can checkout all these suppliers..
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
skiyuki
Link hidden: Login to view does not have price listed on it, I will have to call later to ask. Has anyone tried them?

Link hidden: Login to view does not have any site on it.

Link hidden: Login to view Only has ipod nado :/

Both prices are around $300 - $305

Thanks anyway.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.