Advice Needed on Manually Packing/Shipping Items to Customer

13 Sep 15 05:55:13 pm
I've sold quite a few items on eBay and one thing I noticed when my sales were really popping was shipping gets a little chaotic for me. I would weigh and print my labels myself and use the USPS online service. I'm always looking for a way to improve and notice so many sellers selling big,heavier items than I am and offering free shipping!? I understand their profit margin is probably big enough to do so, but I'm looking for advice on how most powersellers ship their items. For instance I know UPS has a business program. Is there anyone out there that can give me their insight on this. Thanks so much!

Site Admin
13 Sep 15 10:07:19 pm
Hi Kevin,

I'm afraid I can't be of any assistance regarding the UPS Business Program, I have no experience or information on it at all. I would suggest contacting UPS Solutions for assistance, I'm sure you will get some helpful advice there.

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at