An observation....

cooly
Hi, I think you will find that I am one of the people who won't give my supplier information away but can you not see why? It has taken me 6 months, I'll say that again, 6 MONTHS to find my supplier! I refuse to be a fool and invite you as competition, especially as it has taken me so long. The online/retail job is not a game. We aren't talking about trading cards!
By all means, look at the forum for tips on selling/sourcing etc . Also, keep in mind that, when I joined, there was no forum here. I joined to see the suppliers listed. I use the forum for tips and who NOT to buy from but I will never ask for supplier information! You may as well ask for their money!

P.S I hope you understand my view-point and others will back me up on this. :wink:

archemis
please re-read my comments. this forum is described as 'Looking for a supplier of a certain product? Post it here and others will help you find the best source!' is it not? If that's not gonna happen (and I did say it was a person's prerogative if they don't wish to reveal their sources didn't I?) then it negates this particular forum. ..

hartman
Share the Wealth - that is what I say - unfortunately most people dont realise that there is a continual supply of things in this universe for all to benefit. There is nothing wrong with outwardly asking for help and supplier information. I am sure if you helped other people you would somehow benefit from somewhere

kenco
Thanks, i guess. So you came here to gloat basically.

cooly
Share the Wealth - that is what I say - unfortunately most people dont realise that there is a continual supply of things in this universe for all to benefit. There is nothing wrong with outwardly asking for help and supplier information. I am sure if you helped other people you would somehow benefit from somewhere

Where and what will be my benefit? More competition? Decrease in sales? Making less money? To be honest, I am not even comfortable telling people what I sell because then people will get ideas and start to look for that product/products.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im really struggling hard to find the point of this thread and for some reason I cannot. Remember folks these forums are to discuss wholesale souces or to give answers to questions that members may have reguarding such sources.

*******CLOSING THREAD*************

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.