Benefits of using FBA instead dropshipping from the supplier

luis.mujicaf
Hello to everyone,

I'm writing because I would like to know wich are the benefits of using FBA (fulfillment by Amazon) or dropship directly from the supplier. I mean wich of that options would be better and why?

Luis Felipe Mujica
Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Luis,

FBA is a warehousing service, not a supplier as such. So you still need to purchase stock in bulk, then they will store it, pick and distribute your orders for you. So there really isn't a comparison to make between dropshipping and FBA. The comparison would be between wholesale (which you would use for FBA) and dropshipping, which of those two best suited you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

luis.mujicaf
I would like to buy a lot of a product from a wholesaler to get a better price and then send it to FBA. It will be expensive?, I mean to have the inventory in Amazon's warehouse.

Luis Felipe Mujica
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Luis,

This is the link you need Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

luis.mujicaf
Excellent! thank you

Luis Felipe Mujica

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.