Disappearing posts

Free Member
dydsupply
I posted a message earlier, asking about why some of the product pricing were different on the wholesalers versus the prices that salehoo was promoting and somehow, mysteriously, my posts have vanished into thin air.

Is this a common practice when you ask a curious question?

Free Member
johnbarney326
Today I posted a question about if anyones used worldwidebrands.com and it dissapeared today too, and the live chat guy didn't know....

Free Member
dydsupply
I think you even replied to that post of mine as well.

It seems odd to me, I see other posts that were post a little bit earlier than mine that are still there.

Who knows, just seems odd.

Hey John, I sent you a PM.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
It may have been moderated by a moderator if it broke forum rules, however it does seem strange that two have gone by different people.

Sorry about that and we will check up for you :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
mana2006
So I take it that events like this don't happne often.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
No it seems very strange. PM us if it happens again ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.