Does anyone here speak Chinese?

xnarfx
Hey,

I could really use a translater for some business chats I have been having regarding the authenticity of a website I'm thinking about buying. The web builder is in chinese and they have let me login to check it out, but I need a 2nd set of eyes on it. If you can help, please send me a PM and we can set up a time to skype and talk this all out.

-Alex

Free Member
danchan1974
Yeah I can speak chinese but not very good. I'm in Australia right now

cheers
danchan1974

gwadmins
Yes, I can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese. Fluent in writing and reading as well.

jhlcheng2008
YES,I'm speak chinese,and also come from china.I think I can help you.

cheers
jhlcheng

Free Member
jimmyt
Yo~!
I can speak and read Chinese fluently~!!!

tvcmall
I am chinese , I am sales manager from Shenzhen TVC-TECH Limited . if you need any help , maybe i can help you !

China wholesale drop shipper especially acceries repair parts
Link hidden: Login to view sales@tvc-mall.com
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.