DOES Paypal really help in business??

Free Member
8 Sep 09 07:39:41 pm
HI , I was thinking to go back and start accepting paypal on my website as a method of payment , but to tell you the truth I dont really like paypal .

What do you guys recommend me ?? should I accept paypal ?? do you think that going to help me ? . Right now I have a merchant account and i am accepting visa ,master, discover and amex.

Thanks !

Site Admin
8 Sep 09 10:45:33 pm
Really hard to say without having any test data to work from. Perhaps if you offered PayPal as an option for 3-6 months, then measured that against sales you would be in a better position of knowing which way to go.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
9 Sep 09 09:36:03 pm
if you selling is high - i would not recommend ebay because their fee is high. I would think you better off with or google checkout.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at