Dropship Deals on eBay and International Shipping

freedomsellermerchant
Link hidden: Login to view

do they deal with individual ebay sellers or do you have to have a ebay store or a store or business for you do to dropselling with them. They have very low prices and would love to buy from them and resell for a great profit.

This is the question i emailed them but disappointing, I emailed them but i think they returned my email and ignored it without any answer, i don't get why would they block my email pretty rude. I didn't even get a answer back from them. Looks like i have to buy from their store and ship it to my address but the international shipping will cost so much for me as I live in Australia and they are from the USA so the profit will be very low if i choose this option or i may not even may a sell as i would have to set the price pretty high, and don't forget the conversion rates.

I am so stuck now and disappointed.

johnrobbie
I believe that they only ship within the United States

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mark,

This supplier is a SaleHoo approved supplier so leave it with me, I'll get Shane to follow up with the supplier for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.