ECM1 - messenger service

anonymous
Has anybody come across this messenger service? I went to a couple sites (not listed on Salehoo), but as I was clicking here and there on one of the sites. It is a service where you contact the wholesaler in Asia and you can talk to a representative. I wanted to purchase a few Lacoste shirts they had for a good price.

They told me nobody in Asia can accept MC/VISA, etc. That these cards were not available in this country? Does that make sense to anybody? I cannot imagine people buying or better yet going on vacation and not being able to use their cc?

Any thoughts?

wholesalelist101
First of all these are more than likely fakes. Second if they can't accept credit cards or Paypal then I would never deal with them. You are only asking for trouble when you use bank and wire transfers. If something gos wrong with the deal there is nothing you can do about it.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.