Feedback from Australian members on SaleHoo

Free Member
toxer1987
Hey,

Any ozzie's about having much luck using this site, compared to actually finding wholesalers yourself?
Any input would be nice to hear, or some like minded Australians who would like to share thoughts or experiences using the site or just setting up a resale business from scratch.
Jesse.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hey Jesse,

Good luck! I'm sure your will have inputs from our ozzie members on site.

If there are any questions, though, you can always send us a message - Link hidden: Login to view

chrisportacio0321
toxer1987 wrote:Hey,

Any ozzie's about having much luck using this site, compared to actually finding wholesalers yourself?
Any input would be nice to hear, or some like minded Australians who would like to share thoughts or experiences using the site or just setting up a resale business from scratch.
Jesse.

Hey mate how are yah? how are you doing with saleshoo?

i.rasic2009
Rubbish

Site Admin
fudjj
i.rasic2009 wrote:Rubbish

Is there anything we can help you with Ivan?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
theclevershp
Im Ozzie and I bit dissapointed as Im looking for dropshippers and most of the websites dont ship to Australia...

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Aleeyn and welcome to the forum,

If you are finding shipping an issue, I have a business partner that I work with in the US who may well be happy to act as a freight forwarder for you. Of course dropshipping by nature is always going to be tight on margin and while I;m sure he would look after you on price as much as possible, he would need to make it worth his time and effort and that may in turn price you out of the market.

Anyway, let me know if you would like to at least discuss with him and I will forward his details for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.