Goodbye Salehoo!

believer1984
I had a excellent time here for around a year now . I have found this a good place to look at suppliers .

I would like to leave now and want all my details off your system . please can you terminate my membersip with you because i dont want to keep logging on to several forums im with .

please delete me ! please reply salehoo and delete me !

:D

saphir
y did u decide to leave?

grace-salehoo
Please email Link hidden: Login to view and we will remove your account. Thanks for your support & good luck for the future :)

Grace

mana2006
good luck and have fun

dropshipwholesalers
hmmmm, strange. A lifetime membership with Salehoo with no more fees ever and you want to delete your account?

haus1028
Yeh, I don't understand that one, just stop logging in to Salehoo and let your membership sit and later on if you have a question, you can come here for an answer. You already payed the one time fee.

Oh well I'm sure you have a reason.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
I must say I find this whole post confusing lol

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.