Hello everyone I'm from Turkey

dpekdemir
Hello all,

hope we all have good times in this business..

Free Member
haydee
Hi dpekdemir,

Welcome to SaleHoo! It's great to have you here.

I wish you all the best and I look forward to hearing more from you in the forum.

Cheers,

satya
Hi dpekdemir,

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board. Good luck with your business and please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi dpekdemir,

Welcome to the site, sure you will find plenty of helpful advice scattered throughout the forum, and always plenty of assistance form members and staff alike if you have any specific inquires that you require assistance with.

Look forward to learning more about trade in Turkey, should be good reading.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi dpekdemir,

A warm welcome to you! :)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything. Got a question? Just post it and I'm sure a willing hand will help you out.

All the best - Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.