Help me find a wholesale site

haus1028
I am having trouble finding a good wholesale site. I signed up for Salehoo and it seems like most of the sites cost an additional membership fee. I allready payed Salehoo a membership fee, why should I have to pay any more membership fees. Some of the sites I can not order from because I am not a business. The sites that are free, the items are cheaper on ebay than on the wholesale site. How can I make money that way. I am not pleased with progress. I was doing better on ebay before I joined Salehoo.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
berk-llc
A great site with products below ebay prices is Link hidden: Login to view There digital camera is around $18 and it has sold for more than $40 on eBay. Look for more items like this and you can make some great money.

Good Luck.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can also search for liquidations and small bulk as those can be quite profitable. Small items can be purchased wholesale at very reasonable prices but dont go after the boy toys like xbox 360 or ps3 as they are not a high profit item right now.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mabullas
You can also search for liquidations and small bulk as those can be quite profitable. Small items can be purchased wholesale at very reasonable prices but dont go after the boy toys like xbox 360 or ps3 as they are not a high profit item right now.

I sooo want to find good liquidation places...but they all seem to be in the US or UK, have limited stuff available to Australia, and when they do have something you can export, they have something like $300 shipping minimum costs plus $15 for for 'documentation' and when you add it all up, it'd be cheaper to just board the next plane to the US and sell from there for a few months..... :shock:

Seriously, though, does anyone know of any good liquidation companies in Australia? Nothing ever comes up in search engines (including Sensis.com.au). I never find anything in the yellow pages either. I've been pouring over Gray's Online and have got a couple of small bargains, but overall there seems to be very little. Does anyone know of any good local ones? Our stores have to be disposing of the stuff somewhere....otherwise discount retail outlets like the NQR grocery stores wouldn't exist.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.