How do I buy from a wholesaler?

7 Apr 14 12:44:08 am
Almost all of the sites I visit are asking me to register before I buy. Is there a way around this being that I am only a consumer and do not have a business?

Site Admin
7 Apr 14 02:14:26 am
Hi Joe,

No way around it at all for wholesale, you'll need to establish an account because they will not deal with a non-business entity at all. With dropshippers, it's getting more and more common for them to also require an account now, but there are some dropship suppliers that don't, so I would suggest sticking to dropship and stay clear of wholesale.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
16 Mar 15 02:28:06 am
Dropship suppliers, I personally think, require accounts now because of the many hands involve in shipping items. Accounts make it a lot easier to trace with solid trace.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at