How to apply license permits for non-US sellers

Full Member
  • Posts: 14
  • Joined: 14 Oct 16
  • Karma:
11 Dec 16 01:59:51 pm
I just read this article - Link hidden: Login to view (which was very helpful though)

I have a question though: What do i need to do if I'm not from the US?

Site Admin
  • Posts: 6496
  • Joined: 27 Jul 07
  • Karma:
11 Dec 16 07:06:50 pm
Assuming you are dealing with a US supplier that requires it, just let them know that you are not a US resident. Most won't need you to complete that part and if they still do insist because it's a required field that needs completed to process, then you can use your own tax id. In Australia, ABN is fine, but very doubtful they will request it.

That's for domestic US customers, not international customers who pay tax elsewhere.


Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view


SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how