Fall September Special

How To Attain Resellers License/Tax ID?

Free Member
jocelyndaly
Hello
I am looking to drop ship online in USA (from Australia). How do I attain a resellers licence/tax ID that so many wholesalers require? Any help or advice here much appreciated!

Free Member
burr12
Contact the irs to obtain one. Since you are in a different country I'm not sure how that would work but I received mine by contacting the irs and got it within 20 mins. Its affect immediately and they send you your card within 2 weeks and its free.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi jocelyndaly,

A sales tax ID/reseller's license is a certification saying you are registered to collect sales tax on the goods that you are selling. You only need to get one if you live in the USA or Canada and you can usually apply online. Just Google 'Your state + sales tax'.

Here is a full guide about reseller's license/tax id that you can read through - Link hidden: Login to view

If you need help with anything just let us know.

We'd also love to see you even just through a photo, so kindly upload one next time. Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.