How to expand the business?

buyonusacom
Hello jimmy,
This is a new member.I just enter it.Can u help me to know how to expand our business on your website.How can i become your supplier in your website.
Thanks
david lin

buyonusacom
why no answer?
It is important.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi David, Jimmy won't be over all the threads, he is only the community manager here so that would be why you haven't heard from him.

I believe it's a pretty straight forward process to register your business here, just need to forward some verifiable information.

I would send jimmy a PM with your inquiry, and if you don't get a response in a day or two then I would repeat the process because his mailbox can overfill at time, and the messages that don't fit are automatically deleted.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
buyonusacom
ok,thanks.But i think so many days passed,have no repond any.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Sorry I must have skipped over this thread. If your talking about salehoo. You need to Contact salehoo Directly. Click the contactus tab for the information.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.