How to price shipping items on a website?

18 Mar 14 08:04:10 am
I have a web-site, I see customers visiting my site, but no sales. The question now is which is the best shipping carrier/ method to use. Please any suggestions will be accepted.

Site Admin
18 Mar 14 09:49:35 am
Hi Ashimedua,

Good news that you have traffic flow, that's a positive. Of course now you have to start converting some of that traffic into sales. Your focus seems to be on your shipping options, you think your shipping is too expensive, that could be the only reason no one is buying?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
25 Mar 14 11:41:16 pm there a particular reason why you believe shipping cost is your problem...also...keep in mind that website design, product pricing, competitive alternatives etc would be a factor too...intact the average converiok n rate for a good site is between 1-3% I'm told....though these are generic numbers, we could safely assume that the number is low....which means of every 100 people visiting you site, only 1 MIGHT potentially convert...into sales...wud u mind sharing ur site info and traffic stats...I've had similar problems in the past and I wud definitely seenwhat I can do to help....

Bharath Balakrishnan
Ebay Store - Link hidden: Login to view
Founder - Link hidden: Login to view
DBA Great Minds, Texas

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at