St Patrick's Day ($47 offer - change sales page)
Wholesale & eBay Forum General Selling Advice & Tips How to start? your advice and tips needed

How to start? your advice and tips needed

I'm new to this Online marketing. i have no experience with none of this. Anyone have a good link or thread that i can read more about how to start? Or do you have some advice your self you can give me =)?

Thanks Thomas

Site Admin
Hi Thomas, you're in right place :)

You can check out our Education tab in the red above, some great information in there to help members getting started, but the forum itself has a mountain of advice within it on a range of topics. I would suggest you spend some time reading through that, I'm sure you will find a lot of the the information beneficial, and of course we are always happy to assist with any questions you have on specific topics.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Thomas :)

Great way to start - Reading! Marc's pointed towards the right direction. If you haven't do download your Link hidden: Login to view especially SaleHoo's New User Manual (6th guide down the page).

Also, here are recent forum posts with a similar concern to yours -

Hope this helps you off to a good start! Just shout out should you need help with anything else :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how