How you can start your online store at minimum cost

harry52
Just wanted to drop a note in the coffee lounge, and say hi, and so glad to be here with all you great users, and future online business owners. I did want to point one thing out that might help some users start a lest expense way of starting a online store. Here it goes, I have been using Link hidden: Login to view, and have started to use Link hidden: Login to view which are complete free to use, also I have found that you can find templates that will complete your store with vituemart like I have started on a demo site at Link hidden: Login to view here is a site that carries a list of sites with templates. Link hidden: Login to view, I hope this helps someone, and if you need more info, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the great site guys, you have done a great service to online business.

Harry

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Harry52,

Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you on board :)

Thanks for sharing this with our community. I'm sure this will come in handy.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.