I found a scammer, how do i trap them?

Free Member
rush4sale
Yes it`s true i was scammed by this company who is a free member of alibaba. I put my trust knowing in the end they will took my money just like that with no product delivery. I try to email them but they didn`t replied to my email, until i reported them to alibaba support team and pull out their membership to the site. I try to google them and contact their number but it was a fake number.

Yesterday, i try to google them again and to my surprised they are on another trading website again with the same gimmick to lure their victims. What shall i do now, how will i trap them to get my money back. Since they are from UK and i was in USA i don`t know how to get my money again. I already report them to authorities but they have no feebback to my case.

My plan is to pose as a buyer with different tag, then get their contact number or email then report it again to authorities. Or if you guys have a better idea on how to trap them, i will highly appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you guys. 10Q.

Free Member
sstack2
Who are they and what name are they using?

Submit a claim with the Internet Crime Complaint Center at Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
rush4sale
Thanks bro,i don`t want to disclose any info for now for security purposes. i already informed the ic3 before but no reply from them. But now i spot them again, i will pose as a buyer to get some pertinent info from them then report it to ic3.

Thanks again, really appreciate it. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Free Member
icsmstore
I am a member of Alibaba, can you give out the name of the company?

Thanks,
Alicia

bayericlowe
Alibaba is a scam website and anyone serious should avoid this place alltogether and try to get it closed down.

Alibaba has nothing legitimate whatsoever, except a few people who sell damaged/used goods. Whatever you can do, avoid them.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
IC3 is the FBI's internet crime division. Its doubtfull you will get a reply. But they will look into it. If its a company they can go after they will. If its another country's problem they will forward it to that countries internet crimes divisions.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.