FOR THOSE THAT THINK MICROSOFTS PROFITS ARE SLUMPING, CONSIDER THIS !!!
This is a stunning reminder about the companyâ€™s power. It takes Microsoft only 10 hours of business to exceed Red Hatâ€™s entire quarterly profit. Skeptical? Check out the math, and nine other facts about Microsoftâ€™s profits.
Microsoft today announced quarterly revenue of $14.4 billion and net income of $4.93 billion. In other words, Microsoftâ€™s daily net income is about $55 million. Thatâ€™s $55 million in pure profit every 24 hours. Do some quick math and youâ€™ll learn it takes Microsoft only aboutâ€¦
* 10 hours or so (yes, hours!) to exceed Red Hatâ€™s quarterly net income of $20.5 million.
* four days to exceed Research In Motionâ€™s quarterly net income of $187.9 million.
* four days to exceed Starbucksâ€™ quarterly net income of $205 million.
* one week to exceed Nikeâ€™s quarterly net income of $350.8 million.
* two weeks to exceed McDonaldsâ€™ quarterly net income of $762 million.
* two weeks to exceed Appleâ€™s quarterly net income of $770 million.
* 18 days to exceed Googleâ€™s quarterly net income of $1 billion.
* 23 days to exceed Coca-Colaâ€™s quarterly net income of $1.26 billion.
* five weeks to exceed IBMâ€™s quarterly net income of $1.85 billion.
* 10 weeks to exceed Wal-Martâ€™s quarterly net income of $3.9 billion.
For a dead company, Microsoftâ€™s profits certainly look lively.
Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.
Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.
If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com.