It would be nice to talk more about good experiences too!

Free Member
melissa75240
Hello,

I am new on here and a supplier and have a request to make. I have paid so much for sites like this for nothing to come out of them. What you never see on a site like these, is the "good list". As a distributor of name brand electronics, we are getting shafted big time because everyone is so big on talking about the scam artist, which is taking time and business away from the legit ones.

If we had a forum where people could talk about the good experiences or things to make an experience better, it would help everyone out. By only talking about the scams are only giving them the attention they want and it is really hurting us ecommerce people bad.

Is there a way to do that please?
Thank you,
Melissa

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Melissa,

I totally agree, I wish we would hear of more positive experiences with suppliers, not just all the bad. That being said, I guess it's human nature to get upset and to seek revenge by any way, shape or means when you feel you have been taken advantage of, and that's a good thing because the warnings about bad suppliers are extremely valuable to us all.

Of course it is also human nature to protect a supplier like a golden goose if they are providing you with a never ending supply of golden eggs. We do encourage members to write reviews about suppliers in our directory, and while some do, I feel it is a case of bad news travelling a lot faster than good news lol

You will see posts from members sharing some valuable resources, and that's a great thing about our membership. Of course there is a staff of bloodhounds available to sniff out suppliers on your behalf at a simple request, when I say bloodhounds, I mean extremely beautiful bloodhounds lol, hopefully that will save my butt.

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
melissa75240
Yes so far i am pleased with this site but have no been accepted yet. I understand new people coming in and the trust worthy issue, our company is just very new to the ecommerce side as we have never really had to use them. Our personal relationships across the world have been great, but because of times i guess its needed.
Thanks for the heads up. I am just the type of person that sees the glass half full. For some reason i dont understand the whole scam thing. I have always believed that if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, well you know the rest.
:)

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
. Of course there is a staff of bloodhounds available to sniff out suppliers on your behalf at a simple request, when I say bloodhounds, I mean extremely beautiful bloodhounds lol, hopefully that will save my butt.

: )

I never thought you see us that way fudjj..lol :D

@Melissa: Yes, you and our other members can talk about positive experiences, our forum is open to most any topics so long as the posts are within the boundaries set in our forum rules. Feel free to start a new thread :)

Often times the negative experiences that are being shared by our members are able to help out or save others too! Not all are aware of all the scammers who are out there waiting for their next victim.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.