KIA ORA (Hello) From Atearoa New Zealand

Free Member
kiwiboy
Hi guys,
My name is Rob 8) , from litte town sunny Otaki,
I am totally new to making money over the internet!

do any of you know of some good suppliers for my country for me to check out!

any kind of assistance would be greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards Rob

Pleasure to be amonst you all

skulptor
Hi Rob,

I'm in the same boat, I'm from Alexandra.
Hard to choose a product line let alone a great supplier for NZ. Might be good to check in once in a while with the odd tip or warning as we find our way. You can also contact me through my website Link hidden: Login to view
Cheers Sonia

drena
hi guys

welcome to salehoo, im in invercargill been on here for a wee while its a great place, very helpful people that will lead you in the right direction.

what sort of product are you looking for.

heaps of companies ship here its the frieght thats the killer

good luck
drena

Free Member
kat66a
Hi

I'm from Christchurch! I'm in all three investment groups started on this site. Plus, I've formed my own small investors group to buy clothes in bulk and the split. Check me out on trademe kat305. The first investors group is closed for members, but the 2nd one is still open and the third one might be if you mention my name and say your from NZ and send a very nice message, but not promises on that ;-). Good luck with the online sales. My biggest advice is ask lots of questions and research everything
:-).

cheers
Kat

Free Member
pauline-lam2001
hi,

mu name is pauline, new to salehoo, good to know that a lot of kiwi here:)i have a question do u need to do anything with the custom if u import to new zealand??i am lokking at import u.s$2000, thanks!also, could u pls give me some information about your investor group, thanks!

drena
ring customs they can tell you eveything you need to know.

Free Member
ontrademe
i'm also from chch. have you guys come across anyone with resonable shipping costs and good products for re-sale?

casper021
Hi Iam from Auckland, try dhgate some of the sellers have free shipping but be ware of fakes.

aussiebares
be very carefull my kiwi neibours dhgate has had a lot of unhappy customers, be very very carefull on what you purchase from them, there are a lot of fakes.
cheers
darryl

0tnic
wow i havent been here in awhile. Had so much going on...

Im also in New Zealand, In wellington to be exact. I have been around for awhile now but find it hard to get online these days to browse and keep up to date.

if you ever wanna talk im normally around on msn Link hidden: Login to view

trader-jack
hi,

mu name is pauline, new to salehoo, good to know that a lot of kiwi here:)i have a question do u need to do anything with the custom if u import to new zealand??i am lokking at import u.s$2000, thanks!also, could u pls give me some information about your investor group, thanks!

Hey Pauline,
This may be a bit late but customes will charge GST based on cost, freight,insurance if any. Theres no out on this. My advice is if you are going to do this long term then perhaps contact a customs broker to do all the paper. It will work out less in the long run. DHL, TNT, FEDEX all have inhouse brokers for a fee of $20-$30.00. Anyway, good luck with it all
Danny

parabellum
Hi guys,
My name is Rob 8) , from litte town sunny Otaki,
I am totally new to making money over the internet!

do any of you know of some good suppliers for my country for me to check out!

any kind of assistance would be greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards Rob

Pleasure to be amonst you all

Well there is a thread about setting up a NZ buyer's group here:
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.