Listing Salehoo suppliers by state?

Free Member
hotsales
HI:
I emailed salehoo a few days ago and asked 2 questions:
1) a supplier for a particular product
2) How can I get a list of suppliers in NY-NJ-PA area?
It is very time consuming to go through all suppliers just to find out there are on the other coast, therefore shipping is a fortune, resulting in smaller margins. The staff was very nice, replied to me a couple of days later telling me that they don't have a supplier but they will try to find one and appologized. That's it! Nothing about the other question! Now I just got a new message from salehoo telling me the case is closed, since I didn't respond to it?
Please help! I just joined a week ago, and so far I'm not getting anywhere. A lot of the companies listed with Salehoo have VERY, VERY poor record with BBB (one of them has as many as 500 complains). Maybe someone will help me out to see the benefit of being a salehoo member and let me know if some companies do work out for you?
Thanks and best of luck! Make a ton of money!
Cristina

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well records by the BBB dont mean much anymore if its the Online Better business beuro. I dont pay any attention to that lousy site anymore All you have to do is respond to a complaint and they remove it. Even if it was resolved at all. If you want better info then you should visit Link hidden: Login to view Much better site.

If you looking for something more local you really shouldnt be searching wholesale sites. You should check with Your local online yellow pages. Link hidden: Login to view Link hidden: Login to view

You will have better luck finding companies locally using the resources already at hand. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
hotsales
Jimmy,
thanks for the quick response. I did check yellow pages, I didn't get very far, though. Most of the suppliers I found deal with staff I'm not interested in sellin (eg heavy equipment). I'm looking for something that I can be passionate about, at least a little. It would be really helpful if all wholesalers would be listed by state. Any chance of that? Also, is there a site where salehoo suppliers list auctions with their merchandise? I think I read something about that, but I'm not sure.
thanks.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
That sounds like a good idea, but im not sure how easy that would be for our Website Designers. Not to mention alot of Companies work out of several states. Might not be that easy of a task. But a good idea to bring up.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.