Making purchases without a resellers /business I.D.

branbreal
Greetings Everyone,

I was simply seeking information on great manufacturers, and wholesalers that will allow purchases of brand name items/non-brand name items(at manufacture or wholesale prices) to people without a resellers certificate/business I.D. thanks in advance.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Mr Brandon and welcome to the forum

No real options when it comes to dealing with Manufacturers direct or Wholesalers themselves when it comes to a tax id, without that at the very least, you won't even be considered for an account. Without a tax id, you're best off looking at dropshipping options or even considering second hand form markets, garage (yard) sales as such. Those are supply areas where a tax id is not required.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
branbreal
fudjj wrote:Hi Mr Brandon and welcome to the forum

No real options when it comes to dealing with Manufacturers direct or Wholesalers themselves when it comes to a tax id, without that at the very least, you won't even be considered for an account. Without a tax id, you're best off looking at dropshipping options or even considering second hand form markets, garage (yard) sales as such. Those are supply areas where a tax id is not required.

Cheers

THANKS SO MUCH MARC

Site Admin
fudjj
More than welcome :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

malcolmperez
Hey Marc,
this has been bugging me for a while.is the tax id and reseller certificate the same thing?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Malcolm, this is the blog for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

malcolmperez
Thanks for the link

Site Admin
fudjj
np :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.