Need help finding a source

ballb1221
Hi i'm new to this, and I want to start a online business, but can't seem to find a source. I've been searching countless hours but don't seem to find anything. I know how to setup a website and work with ebay.

If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated :)

Site Admin
fudjj
Q1. What products are you looking to sell?
Q2. Are you looking for wholesale, drop shipping, liquidation or what?
Q3. What country are you in?
Q4. What is your market, ebay or?

Fill in the blanks and some ideas might start to flow for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ballb1221
Well I'm open to anything... i know eletronics the best though
i'm located in the US and I'm going to start off on ebay

Site Admin
fudjj
Ok, well I don't know exactly what specific electronics you are talking about, but you are more than likely picking a hard target to hit straight off the bat by selecting ebay as your marketplace, and electronics as your product.

You only need to take a quick look at ebay to see the electronics market is completely saturated, and you would be looking at a situation of having to purchase in big numbers to even come close to securing a price that would even give you a sniff of success in that selling environment.

If I asked you to pick the hardest market to break into in online sales, you could not have picked a better one that electronics on ebay!

My advice, go back to the drawing board!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.